You brush your hair, your teeth and may even brush your brows or beard, but do you brush your body? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
POP brings you the secret of glowing skin, exfoliate your dead skin with POP’s Own Dry Body Brush! Known to help reduce cellulites, perfect match with our oils.
- Removes and exfoliates dead skin, toxins and cellulite
- Improve lymphatic functions
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Promotes healthier and glowing skin
*comes with POP's pouch for easy storage
Dutch Wood + Natural Cactus Sisal Bristles
Use the body brush on DRY skin, before your morning shower. Brush upwards in a short firm but gentle strokes, form feet up to the hips. Use circular motions around the tummy and armpits. Let the brush do the work. Avoid sore, irritated, and sunburnt areas.
1. Swirl the bristles in soapy water (liquid soap, preferably baby shampoo)
2. Shake the brush then place it on a dry towel, bristles down.
3. Ensure both the base and the bristles are completely dry after washing.
4, Leaving wet and unwashed brush can encourage bacteria growth.
Disclaimer : If brush is used regularly, it is encouraged to replace brush after 3 months.